1. To start off my hair care routine, I wash my hair every other day to give my hair a chance to get it’s natural oils back and replenish my hair. I wash my hair on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and maybe Fridays if I’m doing something over the weekend but if not I’ll leave my hair alone over the weekend for it to recover from the week. My hair is shoulder length with longish layers and a side fringe. In the shower I start of by wetting my hair completely and using Aussie’s Take The Heat or Miracle Moist Shampoo and completely lather it up and scrub my scalp, I’ll leave it in for a bit before washing it out.
2. After washing out my shampoo, I then apply Tresemme’s Scalp & Hair Renewal Tonic and squirt that over my hair and onto my scalp in different sections and massage that in a little before rinsing my hair.
3. After my hair tonic, I then apply Aussie’s Miracle Moist or Take The Heat Conditioner and gently massage that into my hair and scalp and leave it in for a little bit whilst shaving and other parts of my shower routine before rinsing out.
4. Before blow drying and straightening my hair, I spritz my hair with Wella’s Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray to protect my hair from the heat and to stop my hair from drying out.
5. Every now and then I will treat my hair to an Argan oil treatment by using Umberto Giannini Frizz Miracle Worker with Argan Oil to replenish my hair and make it feel nice and soft. I tend to use this 30 minutes before I shower and wash my hair.
SHOP THIS POST