CRUELTY FREE EMPTIES
* x2 First Aid Beauty Blemish Patrol Pads x60 – My favourite acne controlling pads. These are perfect for a quick fix to help control and reduce acne and help tone your skin.
* The Pro Hygiene Collection Makeup Brush Sanitising Wash – My favourite makeup brush cleaner that helps kill bacteria and gets rid of any makeup on any of my brushes.
* T Zone Antibacterial Cleanser – This was a great budget cleanser that helped kill bacteria on the skin to reduce acne and oil. I would definitely repurchase this as it was so good for the price.
* Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Face Wipes – My favourite face wipes that are perfect for my sensitive skin and helps clean my face in the morning before my skincare and makeup.
* Yes To Blueberries Frizzy Hair Shampoo & Conditioner – A new cruelty free hair care find and I really enjoyed using this brands shampoo and condition. It made my hair smell really nice and helped control the frizz my smoothing out my hair and made it feel really soft and manageable.
* Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes – I wasn’t keen on these face wipes. They claimed to be suitable for sensitive skin but I felt like they were too harsh and made my skin feel like it was burning. They could work for someone else but they definitely didn’t work for me so I won’t purchase these again.
* Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser – I started using Ole Henriksen products after hearing about how good they were for Em at MyPaleSkin on YouTube and how much she raved about them for clearing up her acne breakouts. So I decided to give them a try and I instantly fell in love with this foaming cleanser. I love using this with my Magnitone Cleansing Brush and it’s a great alternative to my non CF Clinique Anti Blemish Foaming Cleanser which I loved. Although this Ole Henriksen one doesn’t get rid of acne I still love it and it smells amazing.
Vichy Normaderm Micellar Water (Found out that Vichy aren’t CF so I will not be using them anymore.) – I started using Vichy to try out their Acne and Blemish Prone Skin range and I fell in love with this micellar water, I used to love the Benefit and Garnier ones which unfortunately aren’t CF so I started to use this one and I loved it. I am still 100% unsure whether this is actually CF or not but until it is clarified I will continue to use it.
* Soap & Glory Dr Spot Clearing Gel – I’ve been using this for ages and it has lasted me so long. I love using this over night to help reduce my acne and spots.
* W7 Porefection Primer – I picked this up to hopefully replace my Benefit Porefessional and it’s definitely competing to replace it. It sucks that Benefit aren’t cruelty free as they have such a huge customer base, they could really help make a difference and their products are so innovative.
* Urban Decay B6 Vitamin Complexion Prep Travel Spray – Again I don’t think I need to repeat myself with this spray, I love it too much to stop using it.
* Urban Decay De Slick Travel Setting Spray – Again I don’t think I need to repeat myself with this spray, I love it too much to stop using it.
NON CRUELTY FREE EMPTIES
x2 Johnson’s Cotton Buds – I really like these cotton buds but I am in desperate need to find a cheaper and cruelty free alternative. Does anyone know of any?
Clinique Anti Blemish All Over Treatment – I purchase this anti blemish trio set from Clinique a long time ago to help clear my acne breakouts and I really enjoyed using it, especially this all over treatment cream but I’m really upset that Clinique isn’t cruelty free especially since they are so big in the skincare market and having their own lab you’d think they’d come up with another way instead of testing on animals. I’d really like to find another alternative to this.
Dove Bright Strawberry & Apricot Deodorant – I picked this deodorant up in my local pharmacy next to where I work and it smells amazing. So fresh and smells really girly. I’m really gutted that Dove aren’t cruelty free as they are the only deodorant that seems to work with me.