Probably the biggest tv show on our screens atm, are you obsessed too?! You may love it, you may hate it but you can’t deny George R R Martin has created a gold mine and a fandom that has taken the whole world by storm. Probably bigger than Harry Potter and Star Wars and it’s only getting bigger and better. With a huge range of cast, filming locations that span the whole globe and a budget to make your eyes water estimating about $6 million per episode and it’s rising to about $10 million per episode in just Season 6 alone! This is probably a random post to go up within my usual budget beauty and lifestyle posts but I wanted to share some appreciation for this amazing tv series that George R R Martin has created.
5 Reasons You’re Obsessed With Game Of Thrones!
1. The emotional investment into every story.
2. Death. So much death.
3. This show is near impossible to predict.
4. Characters. So many characters.
5. The crossover appeal.
30 Signs You’re Addicted To Game Of Thrones!
2, 6, 7, 8, 12, 15, 24, and 29 are basically me!
27 Signs You’re A Little Too Obsessed With Game Of Thrones!
7. Anyone who disturbs you at 9pm on Monday (for UK) nights is immediately on your kill list.
14. You’ve found yourself waiting anxiously for certain scenes in certain seasons…
15. … only to rage for the remaining episodes or between-seasons break as to why they did something wrong, what they did wrong and how you personally would fix it.
16. Your dream living room decor involves an Iron Throne, because of course it does.
24. You know to which house you’d pledge allegiance, in which kingdom you’d like to live, and whom you’d like to see rule as your king or queen (If, you know, you couldn’t rule yourself)
25. By this point, you don’t even blink when you see another naked body on your TV screen. You’d might even consider watching with your parents in the room.
Just to name a few good ones that I relate to as there are sooo many!
Reasons Why I’m Obsessed With Game Of Thrones!
1. The edge of your seat drama
2. Squeeing over the cuteness of dire wolves
3. Tyrion is such a joker
4. Dany is a bad-ass and her dragons
5. Gob smacking deaths
6. That amazing theme song you can’t help but sing/hum along too
7. Man crushes in the form of Jon Snow and Robb Stark
8. I got to meet Peter Dinklage (Tyrion) at Frankie & Benny’s in Gatwick Airport.
SHOP THIS POST
Game of Thrones Complete Book Set With Free Cities Map £29.99 RRP £65
Tyrion Lannister In Battle Armour Pop Vinyl Figure £12.94
Jon Snow Pop Vinyl Figure Keyring £9.99
Are you obsessed with Game of Thrones? Why do you love it?